Can you donate a gift of time, talent or financial resources? Are you interested in hosting the Heart Gallery? We are always looking for hosts to help share our mission throughout the state. If you’re interested in displaying the gallery at your workplace, church, or community event, let us know. The Heart Gallery can go wherever people gather: Restaurants and cafes, churches, malls, libraries, museums and city halls.
For a donation of $250, you can change the life of a child. Your donation will provide:
- A new outfit for the child’s photo shoot
- Framing, travel and miscellaneous expenses for the portrait
- A special portrait memory book as a gift for the child
Your business logo or family name will be recognized on printed materials and on your sponsored child’s placard as it travels to different venues throughout the state during the year.
What we need:
- Financial support
- Gift cards for new clothes for the children’s photo shoots
- Food/catering and entertainment for Gala Grand Openings and other exhibitions
- Venues to display the Heart Gallery
We are a not-for-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status, and your gift is tax deductible. If you’d like to support the North Dakota Heart Gallery please click here
to contact us.